Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The times, they are a-changin'

Seeing as Easter is a time for reinvention, rebirth and renewal, I figure it's time to announce that a quantum shift has taken plance, a change in paradigm, if you will here at Machines Against the Rage. After finally succumbing to the inevitable truth, I've decided it's impossible to continue blogging in the manner I had attempted. Once I missed about a week, I would sit down to type, only to become swamped with a number of topics too great to really deal with.
So now, today, MATR is REBORN! Henceforth, this blog will concern itself solely with matters musical. I have embraced my musical nerdishness/snobbery, and will now critique and applaud (in equal measure) music from around the globe, and invite others to do the same.
be it gigs, CDs, discussions of the benefit of digital music or whether Peter Gabriel's work was better after he left Genesis or not, you'll find it here.
Stay tuned, fellow music nerds, stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home